December 2, 2010

"Struggle, Serendipity and Success"

I am so happy to announce that I am Placed; now I am "Corporate Proton Shraddha Agrawal".

I am not getting the words or sentence from where I should start this blog. I thought until I will not get Job I will not write the blog. Many colleagues used to ask me – Why are you not writing? I didn’t have any answer at that time. Here is the answer!
I decided that I will write only after getting a job. I made it today itself. I am on top of the world. Today I knew- “Kabhi kabhi sapne pure bhi hote h….”

I am finally placed in “Success Solution” (http://www.successsolution.co.in/) at Pune. It’s my dream city. Now I am confident that I will grow as time passes. Because it’s an IT hub & have studied all now it’s time to implement all learning’s. Along with that I will rock with Nupur.

After applying in 800 companies and sending 1100 customized email; I got 27 replies. In that only 8 were relevant. I picked 4 of them after considering all situations and finally got this job. Still 3 job leads are in process. Final job I got from Linkedin from Shridhar Sir. I have a great network in Linkedin now. I will write one more blog within 48 hours & topic will be “How to search Job”. This would be dedicated to all my PROTON peers. Hope it will help you all.

Thank you!
First of all I want to say Thanks to my momdad, bhai and Nupur for always being with me in every situation. They are my strength, my love, my passion and my life. I am able to survive proudly only because of them. I am so blessed that you all are part of my life. I have two more friends forever; Sonica and Yasmin.

"You all love me not because of I am a special person; But the truth is that I am special person because you all love me. I am so blessed & lucky to have you in my life."

Thanks are not the word by which I can express my feeling. This feeling is beyond any word in any language. Only one thing I can say “Love you a lot”. Be as you are. You all are reason of my existence. J I have everything in my life. I got everything in my life sooner or later depend on the situation.

Flashback of my life:
Answer for everyone who always asked me; why I stood against of mass when another side was my peers. Many people think I have attitudes. I don’t know what to say them. Frankly speaking does not matter for me those don’t understand the situation deeply and make their own fantasy world to live.

I believe in one concept of life which is said by my Mom- "Be positive; it will help you always."

I was throughout topper in my academics till 12th class and Gold medalist also for being a state topper. I had a dream to be a Doctor since I was 3 year old (Tab mujhe pata bhi nai tha ki Doctors karte kya h). I took 2 years drop for the same and studied 18 hours a day for continue 2 years. But unfortunately I didn’t get selected in PMT. Each time I selected for BDS. That was a day when I was thinking about suicide.
But my mom said to me- "Jo hota h achhe ke liye hota h.....I know YOU WILL DO IT" & I have made it after getting 93 percentile. Being a Hindi medium student and Bio background student, it was tough for me.
This is the reason I respect always what I have. Because I came from worst situation which no one can predict as per the career is concern. I am so lucky that I have the best parents in this world. This advice saved me & made me what I am. This advice is a reason of my existence. I am so happy now from my life. I learned a lot from PROTON. I agree that there are lots of improvement areas which will be improved soon for sure.

Life @ PROTON:
I was so straight forward, full of anger, ready to learn, homesick and so innocent at that time. On the first day it was a great feeling but I was exhausted. Second day top faculty had to come in Chaupaal because many student was saying that they can not sustain in this hectic schedule. The day three I felt dizzy and waited half an hour in the out side of the office and finally got permission to go out of PROTON. I went hospital and did all general checkup including blood test. Next morning I was not able to get up from the bed then went hospital. I was shocked to see that I was suffering from Jaundice. I was stuck and blank for a moment. I was alone in Indore. No relative and at that time had no friends. Only three days have passed and had no choice except going back to home. I rushed out my home in same evening because as time was passing my weakness was increasing. I reached my home town Raipur. My parents was in tension that what I am doing and why? But after seeing my condition they understood. Doctor wants me to take bed rest for 3 weeks. I had no word to say. Every one was saying postpone your admission and go later in Spring09 batch but I said I will manage. After 21 day I came back Indore and started a new journey. I was feeling scared, enthusiastic, happy and nervous. In short I was not able to understand what to do.
Alone in stranger place where group has already made by my peers. I feel like stranger in every stage. Fortunately I got a good friend and roommate Yasmin. Then I started learning everything. At initial stage I didn’t know even how to operate in MS Office. But then slowly and gradually I started learning. I learned ample things from Blogging to Walking, From Presentation skill to Social Media and list goes on. If I will start write then it will exceed two pages almost. I faced many problems, many controversies but fought against them all and finally won. The best part of whole curriculum was IT classes. We enjoyed & learned like anything.

I want to say thanks to our Chief Mentor Mr. Sandeep Manudhane. He is the person who motivated me a lot. I respect him because of his knowledge and fighter attitude. I learned a lot by him. Again it will extent two pages if I will start writing that what all thing I learned by SM sir.

Special Thanks to;
Sandeep sir- Motivator and Fighter
Ritesh Sir- Best IT faculty
Nupur mam- “Career Path Adviser”
Vinay Sir- Multitasker
Rupal mam- Ppt Guru
Mitesh Sir- “IT guru”

Thanks a lot friends- Yasmin (Best pal), Oves, Ankur (IT blogger), Narendra Pankaj, Sansriti, Robin (Mr. Oracle), Dipti, Manish, Kratika, Shashank, Shoaib (Mr. IT), Suman, Arpita, Aditya, Pradeep (ladaku) and so on. My Linked friends are Bharat, Arpit, Atul, Harshal, Unnati, Apoorv and Anirudh. List is again so long. Sorry If I missed out anyone.

Thank you all!
Love you!
I will miss you all, Specially Economist sessions and IT classes. J

Glimpse of my College life



This blog contains some person feeling. One may like it or another may have objection on the same. But this blog is from bottom of my heart.

I am gonna miss my college days!

21 comments:

ruchi said...

Very nice..........v will miss u 2

Atul and Me said...

very nicely put sharaddha... all the best with ur new job :)

dj said...

its a grate blog for us.....and plz write very soon ur next blog that u mentioned in this blog bec that can help us very much......& finally congratulation......we will miss u...

Praj.. said...

Hey Shraddha,
My heartiest congratulations to you for getting the job!! I wish you luck for all your endeavors in future. Hope you excel in every path of life you choose and make us all proud. Be in touch. bbye n take care :) :)

Anonymous said...

I saw very promising dream in this girl. I normally keep visiting groups, blogs and other social media. In one of the LinkedIn group I came across Shraddha and I felt I should lend my hand and try if i can help in her journey of job search. Since my specialization is recruitment I come across many freshers but I am sure Shraddha's few qualities are different from others. I always use to tell her that "the most easiest job in this world is to find a job".

She has great respect to elderly people, friends and mentors. I guess that is her blessings.

I wish Shraddha all the very best and I am sure she will climb the corporate ladder very successfully. Hope our road will cross some day.

Please share your job search experience with all through your successful blog and also directly to the people who come across.

Regards,

Bharat
Headhunter by Passion
http://in.linkedin.com/in/bharatheadhunters

Manish Ramje said...

Money may not be equal in all pockets but time is equal and same for all.

You have proved it.

Highly incredible and commendable fighting-back attitude.

Have a great future ahead. And last but not the least, I miss u too...

Unknown said...

Dear Shraddha,

First of all, many congratulations to you for getting placement and that too in your dream city.

To be honest, the best thing about your this post is that I was able to connect with the feelings present herein. Reading all your journey till date was a experience like never before.

Having said that, what you have achieved today in terms of final placement is one of the many milestones waiting for you in your life.

Even though our interaction at PROTON was short, I am going to remember every bit of it... it was really joyful sharing IT sessions and all those bhelpuris' and teas' with you!!

Keep doing all that good work and keep blogging... :)

Regards,
Ankur Shukla
http://asncreation.blogspot.com

Nupur Verma said...

SHRADDHA:GOD'S greatest gift to me...GOD BLESS YOU MERI JAAN.
love u and not going to miss u any more,as u r coming 2 pune and we r going 2 live 2gether.
cant xpress this girl in any way,very hardworking,pure by heart,sensible,humorous bla bla bla....endless list is tre,we hav seen many ups and downs 2gether,she is my "STRENGTH" & WEAKNESS too..

Shravan Gupta said...

Hey, Shraddha,
Nice blog.I felt nostalgic about our trimester first days. I am happy that you finally succeeded in your effort. I have noticed your strenuous effort thought out academics. Your curiosity to learn drove you to the excellence.
I wish you successful career ahead.
God bless you.
Regards
Shravan

Shoaib Qureshi said...

Hey,

Awesome blog, loved reading it. Congrats for the job & thanks for the title of Mr. IT :-)

We will miss you too. All the best for your bright future.

Regards,
Shoaib Qureshi
http://soyasays.blogspot.com/

Mitesh Sanghvi said...

Congrats!

PROTON Shraddha said...

Ruchi, Atul and Prajakta- Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

DJ- aprox 36 hours still remain. I will surly post soon.

Bharat- I am overwhelmed. Tonnes of thanks :-)

Manish- Best of luck! :-)

Ankur- I too miss you all and IT sessions. Sabse jyada teas' and bhels' :-) "IT blogger" Takecare

Nupur- love you meri Jaan

Shravan- Thanks... Carnegie Rocks

Shoaib- I learned Dotnet so that I can make website as you made it. So
Mr. IT is the perfect title for you. Best of luck. I know you will succeed in your life.

Mitesh Sir- Thank you!

Krunal Gurav said...

Shradhha, must say you are a girl with "never say die attitude". Liked your style of writing. Heartiest Congrats.. Best of luck a head!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

hey shraddha....... first of all a very big wala congretulation frm mah side....n i m really vry happy 4 u. all da very best 4 ur new starting....n i m sure tht u'll do ur best.....

generally i never used to read blogs n all..... n truly say tiz iz mah 1st blog which i hd read frm 1st to last line complete.ur blog iz vry good.n during reading ur blog i waz feelin vry proud tht i m a frd of such a person who is hardworking,pure heart n nice ppl.

as i m also hindi medium student , i cn take mny inspiration frm u .... and really u r 1 of da very good blogger.... keep it up and tell me wheneva u post ny new blog....w8in 4 ur next blog.

again all da best 4 ur bright future.hv rock.

Manmay G.

Unknown said...

Well written Shraddha... Keep writing :)

and good luck for your 1st job.

Cheers,
-Nikunj

Yogesh Garg said...

Many many congratulations and wish u a happy life ahead!
keeps writing as your blogs gives me strength like Jonathan Livingston Seagull...
Though I read most of the blogs of a lot of Protons,and sometimes feels to be anchored with Protons
Through this post i wanna appreciate both Proton(including SM sir) and its Protons...

And i don't think, i should say that i will miss you since i am not going to loose you.

PROTON Shraddha said...

Krunal- Thanks a lot dear. see you soon in Pune.

Manmay- Bahut sara Dhanywad, It's my pleasure to frnd like you. I am feeling lucky ki aapne mera blog to pada ;-)

Nik- THANKS DEAR

Yogesh- Thank you for commenting. Please don't compare me with Jonathan Livingston Seagull. I am so small for that now. :-)

PRADEEP GUPTA said...

hi thanks to mention my name as ladaku because i feel thats suitable name for me, but i do it for making my friends entertained, to make them feel better, to make them smile....ohhh what i m doing ..i have started writing myself..so now about you, thanks to be my friend, fight partner, and to shout with me(Arjun)..may be our points of views are different on each and every topic but best friendship is where each and every stupid points are to be respected by each other and that is what you and me do. oohhhh i forgot to say congrats (as usual...ladne se fursat mile tab congrats kahu na) so congratulations, have fun, remember me always (doesn't matter, why?,,but do it)do well and show the world that what you are(Obviously for me you are "ladaku"). AAAhhhhhaaa again ...although I don't write long blogs but I start to write i can write 100 pages that is one more thing i learned from PROTON but here i am for comment not for blog. Finally all the best for your corporate future.

Unknown said...

Hello Shraddha,

Congratulations for your first job. You will definitely get what you want in life as you have the capability to fight back.

It was wonderful reading your blog, as I got nostalgic, I was able to connect with the moments at PROTON, and yes, I will be missing the great IT classes too...

Thanks for calling me Mr. Oracle but at the same time I am Mr. Java and a BA as well, leading me to a successful Project Manager (Hope so).

Regards,
Robin Singh Vasu
in.linkedin.com/in/robinvasu
www.facebook.com/Robin.Singh.Vasu

shashank said...

Hi Dear,
My appologies for being so late in reading this blog.
Its a beautiful title you chose for yo blog.
Each of the word is as pure as the rain drop. It recalld me the beautiful journey in PROTON.
My 6th sence is calling that you are born to succeed. I can see you standing an achieving your ultimate aim.
My Best Wishes:
Shashank